If You Think I’m Cute You Should See My Grandkids Shirt

 If You Think I’m Cute You Should See My Grandkids Shirt

If You Think I’m Cute You Should See My Grandkids Shirtis great, but what’s really bothering me now is that we divide the planed into caste society based on vaccine you took. Right now the “first world” are Moderna/Pfizer/AstraZeneca ones, the “second world” is the Russian, Indian, Chinese vaccines, Cuban will probably a bit below that, and below all that we’ll have “untouchable” countries too poor to afford mass vaccinations.In the early 2010s while on a coast guard cutter we interdicted several Cuban migrants (say whatever you want about that I’m not saying I do or do not believe in that system). Anyways almost ALL of them self reported a penicillin allergy when we asked them if they had any allergies. I always wondered if it was some weird thing because of a closeted island and inherited or if It was because there was a lack of penicillin so people were told they were allergic. Always got me thinking. Also one time we had to give someone IV fluids after finding them adrift with no water and there was a Cuban nurse in the group and she was very intrigued that we didn’t put a hole in the IV bag for the air. But that’s a reaaaaaalllly old technique and can cause contamination. Anyways I just always thought it was interesting.Right now EU is planning to introduce those COVID passports, and the only approved ones are the “first world” ones. You can be vaccinated with Chinese vaccine, be absolutely immune, but will not be allowed entry into EU. And you can’t get the “right” vaccine at your country, since your government plays the same game against the “first world” vaccines.I really don’t like where all this is going. Nobody even cares about efficiency of the vaccines anymore, it is not a political instrument to divide the planet into spheres of influence.

If You Think I’m Cute You Should See My Grandkids Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater,  Vneck, Unisex and  T-shirt

Best If You Think I’m Cute You Should See My Grandkids Shirt

The big issue with this vaccine is the number of doses that need to be administered. While it’s a poor country, Cuba does have a If You Think I’m Cute You Should See My Grandkids Shirt national health service, so they should have adequate personnel to get this vaccine distributed nationally. I don’t see this vaccine working in other poor countries with poor medical infrastructure because three doses at 2 week intervals will be tough, the same way that the storage requirements of the mRNA vaccines aren’t really suitable for many developing nations. J&J with its “one and done” delivery and easy storage requirements is probably one of the best options for the developing world at present.This sounds like every other glorious announcement of state might from a comunist country, which usually is just a big exaggeration, if not a straight lie. I say this as a citizen of a former communist country, and I can only hope that I’m wrong, for the sake of the Cuban population. For now, we have just bold claims and no third party tests. Only thing that we know for sure is that they actually put politics before the life of their citizens, not only refusing vaccines from from the UN program Covax, but also Russia and China, retarding vaccinations to mid MayThat said, there are still more vaccines coming, which is a good thing, so hopefully options will be even more plentiful than now.

  Im the type Papa the manCycling Is A Crime  ,Feeling IDGAf ishThis Girl Is A Real  , Barbu Life is short CHICKEN MemeI like boxingI Like NeurologyMy mother ,I Like DentistChildcare ProviderNever UnderestimateJudo EvenNever Underestimateg.y.a.i.t.m.f.h.r.n.b.i.b.yNation Of Ruled,A Tripe CalledCoven Of I like cats I Like NeurologyMy husband,Black Cat Dispatcher,If this flag Roses are red , Cats and gardening  , Some People  , Sickle Space Jam Thats What SurgicalWrestler,Mama Est San Diego,Cancun Mexico RMS Titanic Native American Tarot Reading,Good NecessaryBidensIm not fatI Like BooksI Did a ThreesomeFemale PhlebotomistYou Dont Old Man GymBourbonTHATS FINEI like volleyballBe GoodCamping Lover UnicornAfro Boss Never Underestimate I love trumperGod giftedIts not AboutLets get Id RatherAloha Kauai 

Im the type PapaCyclingFeeling IDGAThis Girl Barbu SauvageLife is shortCHICKENI like boxing I Like NeurologyMy mother,I Like Dentist,ChildcareNever UnderestimateJudo EvenNever Underestimateg.y.a.i.t.m.f.h.r.n.b.i.b.y NationA Tripe Coven I like catsI Like NeurologyMy husband Black Cat DispatcherIf this flag Roses are red Cats and gardeningSome PeopleSickle cell SpaceThats WhatSurgical WrestlerMamaSan DiegoCancun MexicoRMS Titanic Native AmericanTarot Reading Good NecessaryBidens Im not fatI Like BooksI Did a ThreesomeFemale PhlebotomistYou Dont Stop Old Man GymBourbon THATS FINE I like volleyballBe GoodCampingUnicorn Afro Boss Never UnderestimateI love trumperGod giftedIts not AboutLets get lostId RatherAloha Kauai Hawaii

Luka DoncicGoku Nike OhioWhen NothingCleveland Baby Yoda The nicest lauryn hillJamiroquai Its not a dadJesus LGBTConor mCgregor ClevelandHorror Bet on yourselSnoopyWhy judgeSnoopy drink Coffee Transalpino World championshiJerry LorenzoJerry LorenzoThe Peanuts Khabib Shai Gilgeous,Billionaire Buffalo BillsOnly OneHorror Halloween Dragon Ball1975 VintageWe usedHorror HalloweenJoe RoganBoston BruinsSpace Jam 25thThe ClevelandFear DeerKids I’m Ready50 yearsWhen I Find Fly FishingFrederick VintageAfter God RottweilerRetro ShinedownsUSA AmericanRetro StevieKids Cartoon500 LEVELkindergarten.

Bike and beer Jackson DeanJesus Shirts,Giant EagleGift Del BeautifulOnce uponCadillacsGod has YouMovie Space JamI’m ReadyBarber WithMonty pythonPhiladelphiaThe Valley HoustonBarber With WingsMonty pythonPhiladelphiaThe ValleyHouston Love 1st King KannabisLet The 2nd TouchéThe North People Don’t WantKids Be KindLunch LadyStepping IntoStepping Into PittsburghTurbo BrandonThe PeanutsKhabib The EagleShai Gilgeous Billionaire Boys Buffalo Bills Only One Horror HalloweenDragon Ball 1975 VintageWe used Horror Halloween Joe Rogan Boston BruinsSpace Jam 25thThe ClevelandBucks Championship Why judgeSnoopy drink CoffeeTransalpino PaulWorld championshipJerry LorenzoGetting drunkBet on yourselfSnoopy I Love Horror HalloweenClevelandConor mCgregorLGBT proudJesus I am the wayIts not a dad Jamiroquai 30th lauryn hill The nicest Baby Yoda Cleveland Sports When Nothing,Ohio thank you FrankGoku Nike Luka Doncic

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees