God has You in His Arm, I have You in My Heart 02 T Shirt

 

Will probably get a ton of downvotes for this but whatever.Cubans are not protesting to end the embargo, they’re protesting for Miguel Diaz-Canel to God has You in His Arm, I have You in My Heart 02 T Shirt and to be freed from their totalitarian government. Ending the embargo will not grant freedom to the people of Cuba.The Cuban military and state police brutalizing their own people for protesting isn’t the result of the US embargo. It is the result of communism and totalitarianism.I know it’s easy to blame the US for all of Cuba’s troubles, but in reality, this is an issue with the Cuban government. The reason we maintain these sanctions on Cuba is because their government refuses to grant democracy and basic human rights to their people- obviously the Cuban government knows this. The Cuban government will fight tooth and nail in order to maintain absolute power over their people. They’re not interested in democratization

God has You in His Arm, I have You in My Heart 02 T Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater,  Vneck, Unisex and  T-shirt

Best God has You in His Arm, I have You in My Heart 02 T Shirt

As a Cuban, BORN and RAISED. These protests have nothing to do with the God has You in His Arm, I have You in My Heart 02 T Shirt. That’s what Diaz-Canel wants the world to believe, which is why he said so in national television. In the same speech, may I add, where he encouraged not only a civil war, but for doctors to not treat those injured in the protests. And in the same speech where he threatened to disable the little internet my people have access to. The Cuban people is finally taking to the streets because they have nothing else to lose, and all of you turning a blind eye to the truth is terrifying. It means that the regime is winning once again. I fear for my country, my people, my family. None of you have ANY idea what Cuba is actually like. You didn’t live it. Most of you don’t even speak Spanish most likely. You only know the propaganda being fed to you, fueled by your (well understandable) hatred for the fucking capitalism we live in this country. If you like the Castros, and Diaz-Canel, and sympathize with their little lies, fine, do so. But do so quietly. Do not get in the way of MY people’s first true chance at freedom in 62 years by spreading misinformation and propaganda. There are lives at stake here. “Cuando un pueblo enérgico y viril llora, LA INJUSTICIA TIEMBLA!” PATRIA Y VIDA! VIVA CUBA LIBRE!

perfect
cadillacs Three T Shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees