What i’m trying to say is if you stay i’ll hurt you sunset shirt

A piece of advice for What i’m trying to say is if you stay i’ll hurt you sunset shirt. Reddit people hate jokey jokes. They like either topical or extremely non clever jokes. I wouldn’t use them as a gauge. For example I haven’t seen anyone else comment about how they like number 3 except me. That one was my favorite, but it’s seen as jokey, or stupid or too nonsensical for reddit to like. But that would work on stage, in front of real people. I hate reddit for this lol. But I keep trying to post stuff anyways cuz idk.

What i’m trying to say is if you stay i’ll hurt you sunset shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

What i’m trying to say is if you stay i’ll hurt you sunset

tags#babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees