Unicorn stay out of my Bubble shirt

You liberals are just hilarious. What do you think Trump should be doing? You think he should be sitting in the Oval Office glued to the weather station. Maybe you think he should be down in Florida so he can be in the storm. News Flash! We have this thing called technology that lets the President know what’s going on wherever he is. ***How many of you liberals complained about OBAMA GOLFING immediately after the beheading of James Foley****? I’m going to say none of you blowhards.

Unicorn stay out of my Bubble shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Unicorn stay out of my Bubble

Home page:TEEBAMBOOS
STORE: TEESUNFLOWER
tags: #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees