Sonoma County Still Strong Love Shirt

Sonoma County Still Strong Love Shirt


My mother is still alive…and she is my everything. Dad used to be my best friend, we were inseparable, we fight, we laugh, sing and dance together, share beer on the porch, but 3years ago, i heard him fall, i rushed to bathroom where he was taking his shower and he was gone. I grieved for a whole year, i was a zoobie, i quit my job and stayed in my room but it was during this time i found the mom in my mother, her selflessness, her kindness, her over flowing love Sonoma County Still Strong Love Shirt. She never left my side, i realised I had wasted alot of time not appreciating her enough, not loving her enough. She is my world now, my friend, prayer warrior, my go to girl. She is just amazing. She was 80years two months ago and i wish i could buy her the car she so wanted-a jeep hahahaha. Thank you so much for the reminder to love more now….sometimes i dream of my Dad smiling because he had always said i needed my mum more than him. Our moments together are just special.

Sonoma County Still Strong Love Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: TEEBAMBOOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees