I’m The Veteran Not The Veteran’s Wife Woman Tshirt T-Shirt

I’m The Veteran Not The Veteran’s Wife Woman Tshirt T-Shirt


When you’re a narrow-minded person living in your narrow-minded world you spout things that show your ignorance. I’ve seen people on welfare who tried to get off I’m The Veteran Not The Veteran’s Wife Woman Tshirt T-Shirt. Their welfare was cut more than what they earned so they were forced to quit working in order to get the money needed to support their families. They told me that once you’re on welfare it’s almost financially impossible to get off. I also so know several college graduates who aren’t working in the field they paid way too much to learn. I also know someone who started college, got lucky to get a good job and quit college.

I’m The Veteran Not The Veteran’s Wife Woman Tshirt T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: TEEBAMBOOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees