Eat Tacos, Be Happy Taco Tuesday t-shirt T-Shirt

Eat Tacos, Be Happy Taco Tuesday t-shirt T-Shirt


My mom had to work two full time jobs to make 1 week pay that my father made after he left us. Mom worked night shift at a hospital as a nurses aid and left there to her daytime job till 5. She averaged 4–5 hours of Eat Tacos, Be Happy Taco Tuesday t-shirt T-Shirt. I went from two parents to none. My poor mom kept this pace up for many years till I starting working and put our money together so she could give up one of her jobs. I was lucky enough to find someone who married a package deal. Because of mom we have two great kids,(mom helped raise them.) we never had to place them in expensive daycare. She’s in her 80’s and well cared for by both my husband and myself. My children adore her and love her work ethic. Sadly all those 80 hour work weeks have taken their toll, but she’s doted on and truly loved. Mommy wants for nothing as I give her 24/7 care in our home.

Eat Tacos, Be Happy Taco Tuesday t-shirt T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: TEEBAMBOOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees