Don’t hate on my Christmas music shirt

Don’t hate on my Christmas music shirt


I don’t assume to know the background of this man. Yes, some start their life disadvantaged and can never catch up. However, if one flips it over. He beat a man senseless (and into a severe disability by the sound of it, the mentioning of a group home) over “defending his pride (…) and ego”. Jail is not even close to rehabilitive measures, but Don’t hate on my Christmas music shirt. So sorry, no understanding from me.

Don’t hate on my Christmas music shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: TEEBAMBOOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees