Danplan Merch DP Logo Shirt

Danplan Merch DP Logo Shirt


My mom’s cancer took her from me pretty fast. She was also my best friend. Four years now. I still cry. I have developed a very scary autoimmune problem. I was in the hospital for two months. It was very painful. I can’t believe I went through it without Danplan Merch DP Logo Shirt. I wanted her to mother me and care about me while I was so sick. That was hard. I’m better now, but I still wish she was with me. I’m envious that you got five more years, but I’m also glad for you.

Danplan Merch DP Logo Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: TEEBAMBOOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees