Chillin’ with my kindergarten Snownies shirt

Chillin’ with my kindergarten Snownies shirt


A few things. We aren’t told what the half a brick actually did to this guy. Beating the rock-thrower almost to death and stealing his things seems like overkill, but we aren’t given details about how this all went down. Many martial arts teach discipline when defending oneself, going far enough to protect oneself, not going too far so as to defend one’s sense of Chillin’ with my kindergarten Snownies shirt. Seems like this guy went too far, and isn’t holding himself accountable for how he reacted. Was his reaction appropriate for the situation? Was damaging the dude justice, or did this guy take his anger out too much? Since when are ego and pride the best things to defend? This guy could have thought about protecting his future –I dunno, there’s more to this story. I wish you were taught to protect the things that truly matter.

Chillin’ with my kindergarten Snownies shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: TEEBAMBOOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees