I’ve got O.R.D Obsessive Reading Disorder shirt

I’ve got O.R.D Obsessive Reading Disorder shirt


Some rich people equate their success and money as success. You can be successful if I’ve got O.R.D Obsessive Reading Disorder shirt, take care your family, respect others, teach your children good ethics on everything possible including letting them know not to place their value on material things. Go back to old school ways in some areas, you will not lose your way.

I’ve got O.R.D Obsessive Reading Disorder shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: TEEBAMBOOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees