This Isn’t Dog Hair On My Shirt

This Isn’t Dog Hair On My Shirt


I for one, love how this President has brought the country together with his brilliance, strong negotiation skills and This Isn’t Dog Hair On My Shirt. He’s definitely not a projectionist and, of course, there’s no way on Earth he has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He’s foiled Vlad and stuck it to China. Everyone has great jobs and is so much better off. The national debt doesn’t matter anyway because it’s China and Saudi Arabia’s problem (apparently) and there’s no way that they wouldn’t see a train-wreck coming so they’ll definitely keep pumping money into our economy. Tax cut was brilliant, absolutely no downside and deregulation is super important because those scientists who were saying that some of the stuff we were dumping into water was dangerous really just want to keep their jobs. Also, we all know that the tens of thousands of scientists who say humans are causing potentially catastrophic climate change are also lying because of a Chinese hoax.

This Isn’t Dog Hair On My Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: TEEBAMBOOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees