I need a beer the size of my ass shirt

I need a beer the size of my ass shirt


So it’s a great car but the reviewer doesn’t understand how to use it or what it’s doing, so I need a beer the size of my ass shirt who explained how to adjust the settings to his needs which he ignored then continues to bitch about it. So it’s a great car but you wanted to make click bait by complaining about tiny things. Learn how to drive the car you’re testing then test it. We all have to get used to a new car when we get one. The difference is us lot have to buy one and be grateful not just get one given to use every few weeks by a big company then complain.

I need a beer the size of my ass shirt, V-neck, Sweater, Longsleeve, Tank Top, Bella Flowy and Unisex, T-shirt

Home page: TEEBAMBOOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees