Nurses we can’t cure stupidity shirt

Wow, that’s truly deep. and Nurses we can’t cure stupidity shirt. I’ve always wondered why people are so scared of different ideas. even in my career I had the philosophy that the answer “that’s just the way we’ve always done it” was a lazy way, a stagnant way, so much so that it set my teeth on edge. I spent 30 yrs in engineering where facts and data drove my decisions, my path. I learned to use the scientific method test and to ensure safety in the products I worked on and with. pragmatic. 

Nurses we can’t cure stupidity shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Ladie Tê, Tank Top, Bellaflowy Longsleeve and Unisex, T-shirt

Nurses we can’t cure stupidity

Buys it Now: Nurses we can’t cure stupidity shirt
Home page: TEEBAMBOOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees