Naps because it’s exhausting being a cunt shirt

I can relate to what   wrote — I took 4 months off back in 2010 (when Violet was born). Thanks for taking the Naps because it’s exhausting being a cunt shirt.I’d add that I found it invaluable to spread out the four months over time (Facebook’s policy is that they have to be used during the first year of the child’s life), giving me an opportunity to actually see her grow up; I wish the same opportunity was extended to all fathers, and not just the ones working at Facebook and companies like it.

Naps because it’s exhausting being a cunt shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Ladie Tê, Tank Top, Bellaflowy Longsleeve and Unisex, T-shirt

Naps because it’s exhausting being a cunt
Buy it Now: Naps because it’s exhausting being a cunt shirt
Homepage: TEEBAMBOOS SHOP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees