I’m a mother first and a crazy bitch second unless you mess with my child then I’m both at the same time shirt

Yes, I would like to send her cards and I’m a mother first and a crazy bitch second unless you mess with my child then I’m both at the same time shirt. I have been for the last 5 years trying to keep mom after having a stroke and she was in a nursing home off and on. I know how important it is to visit and send cards. I haven’t been able to see my friends that I love dearly because I was by mom’s side to love and support her until she passed last April.I wished she had the opportunity that your mom has now. That will be wonderful for her. Your mom is outgoing and she will be fine. I have always loved your family.

I’m a mother first and a crazy bitch second unless you mess with my child then I’m both at the same time shirt, Hoodie, V-neck, Ladie Tê, Tank Top, Bellaflowy Longsleeve and Unisex, T-shirt

I’m a mother first and a crazy bitch second unless you mess with my child then I’m both at the same time

Buy it Now: I’m a mother first and a crazy bitch second unless you mess with my child then I’m both at the same time shirt
Home page: TEEBAMBOOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees