Rockin’ The Mom & Teacher Life T-Shirt

When my teacher entered in the class carrying a cane, first he used to say, Boys, women, mandazis and dogs are all the Rockin’ The Mom & Teacher Life T-Shirt.After that he called one boy”,come here boy:”in a very bad manner used his mother tongue by then, “Uka kihii “,remember had a cane, that boy “kihii “got caned my dear without doing anything wrong. Those days we were caned for the mistake which will be done but not the ones done. Oh my God, thats why i failed.

Rockin’ The Mom & Teacher Life T-Shirt, Youth tee, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Rockin' The Mom & Teacher Life T-
Buy it Now: Rockin’ The Mom & Teacher Life T-Shirt
Homepage: TEEBAMBOOS SHOP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees