Cow yeah I’ve got OCD old crank and dangerous shirt

Poor little things they will be removed from their mother, put on a truck then slaughtered. Poor her, too, as she’ll soon be “too old” for breeding and Cow yeah I’ve got OCD old crank and dangerous shirt, dragged into a slaughterhouse and slaughtered. These cutsie stories about farm animals are absolute rubbish and the BBC needs to stop them and start reporting on the impact of farming on the world’s resources. It would be far more honest to have the farmer talking about how much he’ll make from them and what age they will be killed rather than this “aaaaaah” nonsense. 

Cow yeah I’ve got OCD old crank and dangerous shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, V-neck, Longsleeve, Bellaflowy, youth tee and Unisex, T-shirt

Cow yeah I’ve got OCD old crank and dangerous
Buy it Now: Cow yeah I’ve got OCD old crank and dangerous shirt
Homepage: TEEBAMBOOS SHOP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees