LGBT you smell like drama and a headache please shirt

The LGBT you smell like drama and a headache please shirt and yellow pattern in front he looks like he was losing his mind his mouth was wide open land the Asian lady just about had a stroke. She definitely keeps her body moving at any age. Proving that age is just a number. Did you see those high heels she was dancing in? I can’t walk in heels that high without looking like a baby deer and this fantastic woman is dancing her ass off in them! I saw them on Britain’s got talent, they are awesome. Now that I’m in my 50s it’s not as easy to get around it wasn’t my thirties in my twenties but I refuse to quit.

LGBT you smell like drama and a headache please shirt, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

LGBT you smell like drama and a headache please

Buy it Now: LGBT you smell like drama and a headache please shirt
Homepage: TEEBAMBOOS SHOP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Think My Hands Are Full Daycare Provider Childcare T Shirt - Eyestees

81 Year Old Made In Vintage 1941 81st Birthday Gifts Women T Shirt - Eyestees

I'm A Black Nurse And Celebrate My Race All Year Long T Shirt - Eyestees